Please help me¡¡

Collapse
X
  • Filtr
  • Čas
  • Ukázat
Clear All

• Please help me¡¡

Hi all of you. The first of all, im spanish and i dont speak and write check language because its to dificult , and my english not very well.
    I'm a rallye fan and a spanish photograph, and i write this coment because i would like to contact and can speak with any of the photographs of these web and tell they some interestang things, and you can help me.
    Thanks a lot¡¡¡
    And sorry for my bad expression

Upravil - stanis 12 Aug 2007 22:18:15

quote:
    Hi all of you. The first of all, im spanish and i dont speak and write check language because its to dificult , and my english not very well.
    I'm a rallye fan and a spanish photograph, and i write this coment because i would like to contact and can speak with any of the photographs of these web and tell they some interestang things, and you can help me.
    Thanks a lot¡¡¡
    And sorry for my bad expression

Dear Nacho :-)
    If you want to contact any of our photographs, please send them e-mail directly: petr.lusk@ewrc.cz; marek.felt@ewrc.cz; petr.sagner@ewrc.cz or you can send an e-mail to me: petr.elias@ewrc.cz in case of any question.
    Petr
    MravenecZ

Komentář

Thanks a lot for the help Petr Elias

Komentář

Re: Please help me¡¡

Hi!!!!!!!!!!
        Hola Nacho yo mb soy de españa (barcelona)

Hi!! I'm from Spain too, I'm from Barcelona.
        Regards to all the people!!

Komentář

Re: Please help me¡¡

Otro español, yo soy de las Islas Canarias, si alguien quiere saber más de los rallies de nuestra zona no duden en visitar http://www.fororallycanarias.mforos.com

I`m spanish too and I'm from Canary Islands. If someone want know more about Canary Rallies visit: http://www.fororallycanarias.mforos.com
          www.fororallycanarias.mforos.com
          Canary Rally Championship, Rally de Canarias 'Trofeo El Corte Inglés

Komentář

Working...
          X