Collapse
X
  • Filtr
  • Čas
  • Ukázat
Clear All

• Rally Team Manager Game (Simulation)

Hello everyone,

I am sure we have tons of rally fans here :-)

I'd like to introduce you to quite new game called "Dirt Rally", which is still in development/test mode, 3rd test season is almost at the end. 4th will start in 2 weeks.
    I would like to get help from people who like rally in general just by playing it. The game is FREE, you just need to create an account there.

Basic idea behind the game is to manage virtual rally team, meaning, that player will have to deal with: service park duties (repair/upgrade cars), training sessions (train their driver/co-driver/mechanics), participation in rally events every week, searching for sponsors to support their team and much more. All feedback is more than welcome, because we are very new and not stable yet, but going that direction and hopefully, with your help we will do it much faster.

Website URL: http://play.dirtrally.net
    It's only in English at the moment, but in the future we are planning to have more languages. We already have ~120 active players, who help us to test the game!

I am ready to answer all the questions you may have, so feel free to ask here.
    p.s. when registering please check referer field if you come from this forum. There is an option "forum.ewrc.cz".

Thank you,

Giedrius
    Founder

Re: Rally Team Manager Game (Simulation)

Hrajete to někdo ?
    Co-driver v MAKAIO Racing , Brzdové hadice HEL-PERFORMANCE.cz

Komentář

Původně odeslal Bugalski. Zobrazit příspěvek
      Hrajete to někdo ?
      It's available to anyone. We are working on the translations at the moment and soon the game will be available in Česka language.

Komentář

Já to hraju Docela dobře promšlená hra a stále se vyvíjí, což je dobře

Komentář

Původně odeslal hoblinkubas Zobrazit příspěvek
          Já to hraju Docela dobře promšlená hra a stále se vyvíjí, což je dobře
          thanks, we're trying hard to make it better and better

Komentář

Working...
          X